Discover the time of shubh, the meaning, the vrat vidhi, the puja vidhi of the day
New Delhi | Jagran Lifestyle Desk: Rohini is one of the Nakshatras among the twenty-seven Nakshatras of the Jain and Hindu calendar. It is one of the important days for the Jain community because on this day women observe the fast for the long life of their husbands. The Rohini fast is observed at the end of the Rohini nakshatra at Margashirsha Nakshatra. According to Jainism, both men and women can observe this fast, but it is compulsory for women. This month, the vast will be observed on November 20, 2021.
Rohini Vrat 2021: Date and time of Shubh
Date: November 20, Saturday
Sunrise: 6:48 a.m.
Sunset: 5:26 p.m.
Tithi: Pratipada until 5:04 p.m.
Rohini Vrat 2021: importance
It is one of the special days for Jainism, because on this day women quickly observe for the betterment, healthy and wealthy life of their husbands and families. According to Drik Panchang, “The Rohini fast is observed on the day that Rohini Nakshatra prevails after sunrise. It is believed that those who observe the Rohini fast can get rid of all types of grief and poverty. done during Margashirsha Nakshatra when Rohini. “
Usually Rohini Vrat is observed for 3, 5 or 7 years continuously. Rohini’s fast should be concluded with Udyapana.
Rohini Vrat 2021: Puja Vidhi
– Get up early in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes
– Set up an altar with the idol of the Jain god Vasupujya.
– Offer flowers, incense and prasad.
– Recite Kanakdhara stotra.
– Prayers are offered to ask to be banned for bad behavior and mistakes made.
– Observe quickly after the appearance of Rohini Nakshatra in the sky.
– End the fast when Mrigashira Nakshatra rises in the sky.
– Donations are made to the poor and needy is auspicious.